Monday, August 10, 2009

No Excuses!

I've been in Baltimore for a year and a half now. I don't have a car but I get around quite well on the bus. One thing I hear often is excuses for failure and justification for mediocrity. People will give every reason why they can't do something and never why they can. That's for losers. Winners see problems only as new solutions for profit!

This leads me to the inspiration of this post. There's a guy I've seen on the buss a few times. He's in a wheel chair. You've probably seen people get around on their own in a wheel chair too. But this guy takes it further. He has one arm. That's right, one arm. His legs are amputated above the knees and his left arm right at the elbow. I see him get on and off the buss, and whip his wheel chair around all by himself. No help.

Now here's a guy who can make excuses. But he's out doing what he has to do. There's a quote that says use what you got to get what you want.

No more excuse by me and I will not accept any from anyone else anymore. Losers make excuses. Winners do what it takes to get it done. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment